This item features our signature cubed beef filets in a thinner-cut form. We listened to customers who said they wanted a thin-cut, bite-sized dish, and presented this item in 2015. Served with a dipping sauce with a kick of pepper.
The meat is very soft, so make sure to coat the grill with beef tallow before grilling. Once it darkens slightly, it's ready to eat.
1. After coating the grill with beef tallow from sirloin or other meat, place the cut gently on the grill. Coating the grill in this way ensures that you can flip the meat without it sticking.
2. Grill each side for about 45 seconds.
3. Once one side is done, flip it over and do the other side for 45 seconds.
4. Once both sides become slightly darker, the meat is ready. If the flames are stronger, reduce cooking time a bit.
5. Dip in sauce and enjoy while still hot.