KALBI BONELESS RIBS
Since we want you to enjoy kalbi as it is truly meant to be, we emphasize sourcing the finest quality of raw meat and managing it at every step of the way. This freshness is what underscores our quality menu.
The key to grilling the perfect cut of kalbi is timing. Once juice seeps out, flip the meat over immediately. Once the meat develops sear marks from the grill, it is ready to eat.
1. The key to cooking raw meat is the way it is grilled -- do not remove your eyes from the meat for an instant! Watch over it carefully. For thicker cuts, we recommend about forty-five seconds. For other cuts, thirty seconds will do.
2. You will see a thin layer of juice develop on the surface. This glistening coating is the key to the flavor.
3. Once the entire surface is coated in juice, quickly flip it over.
4. Grill the other side for about thirty seconds. This is just an instant, so watch carefully.
5. Once the next side develops grill marks, it's your window of opportunity to remove the meat from the grill.
6. Dip in sauce and enjoy! Japanese black kalbi is more rich and delicious the more you chew.