CHUCK OF SIRLOIN
We only use the finest grade A5 Japanese black sirloin. Our luxurious thick-cut style brought an impact to the barbecue world. This is truly one of our founding dishes.
The key is to grill the surface slightly, but not char it. Make sure the meat is not blackened and remove it from the grill with the right timing to get the best flavor.
1. First grill the sides, where the fibers have been cut. Placing the meat closer to the hotter center will lock in the juices.
2. Grill the meat for about two and a half minutes.
3. Now flip the meat over 180 degrees and grill the side for two minutes.
4. Once that is complete, turn it on its right side and grill it for one minute.
5. Flip the meat onto the last side and grill it for about thirty seconds. This area should be medium rare.
6. Your meat is done!
7. You can continue to grill it further to taste. This can be done by placing the meat on the edges of the grill, where the flames won't lick it directly.
8. Slather it in our special sauce and eat it while still hot!