A secret dish not originally on the menu but served to regulars at the Ginza 8-chome location is reborn! This amazing cut of tongue center meat is limited in quantity, so order now.
The key to grilling meat is doing it while the meat is a large piece. Grill the surface without cutting, locking in lots of juice.
entire the grill
1. Place a large cut of meat directly on the grill.
2. Grill one side for about two minutes.
3. Once the surface starts to show juice, flip it over.
4. Grill the reverse side for about two minutes.
5. Once the meat turns golden brown, it's ready. Cut it up with scissors and enjoy while hot. About 1/4 size cuts are easiest to eat.
6. Dip in lemon sauce for a tart finish. Enjoy the unique soft texture of fatty tongue.