YAKINIKU TORAJI Tama-Plaza TERRACE-ten
A dining area that feels like being in a comfortable living room.
Conceived as a hotel lounge or a living room in a private house, the dining area of this restaurant provides a comfortable space that conveys a feeling of luxury.
Once you step inside, you will immediately see the dining area spreading out before you, as well as -the bench seating by the windows, the seating area with Japanese-style tables over Kotatsu (dugged-in heaters) underneath and the seating on the terrace outside.
Along with our carefully-selected Yakiniku, experience the special time, the exclusive privilege of our customers in TORAJI's "living room"
- Address〒225-8535 3F Tama-Plaza TERRACE GATE PLAZA, 1-1-2 Utsukushigaoka, Aoba-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa
- AccessTokyu Denentoshi Line Tama-Plaza Station direct connection
- Hours of OperationLunch
11:00 to 15:00
15:00 to 22:30 (Last order 21:30)
- Regular holidayVaries by building
- Cards acceptedVisa, Master, AMEX, JCB, Diners
- Total seating capacity64 seats
- Service charge10%
this store's keyword
- Choose by purpose
- Choose by services
- Search by area
- Fully non-smoking
- Children welcome
- Birthday specials offered
- Bento box/takeout services