YAKINIKU TORAJI Cocoon City-ten
The concept is "a village with Korean traditional houses"
The walls of the Korean traditional houses are made by combining stones and mud, so that even though they look rustic at first glance, they convey a sense of strength.... The entire restaurant constitutes a village on the theme of such traditional Korean houses. It is a restaurant where customers can experience many aspects of a Korean village. There is a seating space in the center of the restaurant whose motif consists of a large house with earthen walls that convey a powerful sense of presence. When you walk along the alley surrouding it, you will come to a vibrant open kitchen and private rooms concealed by bamboos, as well as a seating area with tables, each of which is built over a kotatsu (heaters) dugged under the floor below the table which is covered by Washi (Japanese hand-crated paper) with the pattern of patchwork quilts made of Korean fabric.
Savor the thick chunks of Yakiniku that TORAJI has carefully selected for your enjoyment in its restaurant in the Cocoon City which is available for meals in between shopping, important get togethers with families as well as banquets, etc.
- Address〒330-0843 2F Cocoon City Cocoon1 North Hall, 4-267-2 Kishikicho, Omiya-ku, Saitama-shi, Saitama
- AccessThe JR Keihin-Tohoku Line, Utsunomiya Line, Takasaki Line "Saitama-Shintoshin Station" getting off east exit is immediate
- Hours of Operation11:00 to 23:00 (Last order 22:00)
Lunch 11:00 to 15:00
- Regular holidayVaries by building
- Cards acceptedVisa, Master, AMEX, JCB, Diners
- Total seating capacity78 seats
- Service charge10%
this store's keyword
- Fully non-smoking
- Children welcome
- Birthday specials offered
- Bento box/takeout services