YAKINIKU TORAJI Kasumicho-ten
Enjoy Yakiniku in NIshi-azabu-Kasumi-cho, while savoring its exoticism.
When you step into this restaurant, you will feell as if you were in a restaurant overseas. As you savor our Yakiniku in the dining space that is brimming with the special atmosphere, achieved by the use of bricks, you will become intoxicated by the exoticism all around, making you feel as if you were overseas. There is no better location than this restaurant for eating Yakiniku leisurely, for forgetting the hustle and bustle of the city. As you enjoy the carefully-selected Yakiniku of TORAJI, even the conversations with your dinner guests will be enlivened.
- Address〒106-0031 2-13-15 Nishiazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Access9 minute walk from Subway Roppongi Station / 9 minute walk from Subway Hiroo Station / 9 minute walk from Subway Nogizaka Station
- Hours of OperationDinner
17:00 to 05:00 (Last order 04:00)
- Regular holidayOpen everyday
- Cards acceptedVisa, Master, AMEX, JCB
- Total seating capacityTotal seating capacity: 42 seats (Table: 1 tables/6 seats; Sofas seating: 11 tables/40 seats); Private rooms: 1 private room (2-6 persons capacity); Maximum party size: 40
- Service charge10%
this store's keyword
- Fully non-smoking
- Children welcome
- Birthday specials offered
- Bento box/takeout services