YAKINIKU TORAJI Kunitachi-ten
A chic restaurant that offers perfect privacy
All the seats in this restaurant are either in private rooms or semi-private rooms, all of which are spacious and relaxing, offering sofa-type seats, as well as seats around tables each of which with kotasu (heater) installed beneath the tatami floor for the comfort of even small children and the elderly.
Moreover, large rooms for up to 40 people are available. They are for the gatherings of families for both auspicious occasions and memorial service, as well as for all kinds of banquets.
Please enjoy the thick slices of carefully-selected Yakiniku at Toraji's. You will appreciate not only its chic atmosphere, but also the perfect privacy it offers.
- Address〒185-0032 3‐24‐7 Hiyoshicho, Kokubunji-shi, Tokyo
- Access20 minute walk from the JR Kunitachi Station (North Exit)
- Hours of OperationWeekday 11:30 to 15:00 / 17:00 to 23:00 (Last order 22:00)
Weekends and holidays 11:30 to 23:00 (Last order 22:00)
※ Lunchtime 11:30 to 15:00
- Regular holidayOpen everyday
- Cards acceptedVisa, Master, AMEX, JCB, Diners
- Total seating capacity91 seats
- Service charge10%
this store's keyword
- Fully non-smoking
- Children welcome
- Birthday specials offered
- Bento box/takeout services